Monday 19 April 2010

Daedmi Poster



This is the poster for my film Daedmi, I have tried to keep it simple and not too cluttered so that the poster looks confusing. I have tried to keep it in a film noir genre with the black background and white writing, but I have tried to keep the character I am showing in the film as she is on the poster. In the film she is always shown in colour so I kept it that way. I wanted to put a little convention in the poster as well, so I went away again from the film noir and had a red title. I think this poster has come together quite well and looks really professional. The poster looks slightly mysterious because I wanted people to come and see the film expecting the questions to be answered. But I will only let them down by giving them more questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment