Thursday 1 October 2009

Ideas

At the moment I have came I up with three ideas for my short film, I still think that there may be something better out there and maybe these ideas can still be evolved. The first is a zombie short film, where the film would be based a zombies recurring dream, or some one having a dream, and by having this dream about having been attacked by a zombie, he becomes one. The second idea I had is where there is a nice little town with go about there ways while a suspicious looking man down an alley way pulls a lever a turns the whole town into black and white and turns the town to chaos. my third idea is where a man or woman is able to see a certain persons memories, but it turns out that she has a split personality and the memories she sees in the other person is actually her own.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, make sure that the film is purely your idea though. The last one sounds too much like a few other films in the class.

    ReplyDelete