Thursday 21 January 2010

Shadow Ideas ?



I would like to use the idea of either a long line of either a shadow or ray of light coming down towards the camera. This gives the exact effect that I would like because it connotes that, that person has two lives, and it speak for every character in my film. First of all Noah, who believes he is still alive but is actually dead. Jack, who is a schizophrenic, and Coral who is Noah’s dead wife but is actually alive.




This photo gives the effect that this person is imprisoned. And I want my potential audience to feel like that and my character to be shown like that. It would make the audience wonder what the film is about, especially with the title Daedmi. I am scared that this may put the audience off by having their genres that they like to see, when I have combined many together and not showing a specific genre itself.






This is sort of the type of shadow I was talking about in the first photo but it really needs to be a full shadow not just the legs at the end shown. I would also position my photography in the dark instead of in the day light because it would give a more thrill to the poster.


1 comment:

  1. Make it clear that these are not your photographs.

    ReplyDelete