Friday 11 December 2009

Mind Map




Here is my mind map, I have tried to evolve my ideas and explore my influences on this map. I first had three ideas, which are shown on the right hand side, my main idea was a zombie/detective kind of film because I wanted to mix the genre of film noir, horror and thriller. My story has changed since my mind map I have changed my main idea a little, without a detective and changed the main idea of zombie but sticking with everything else, a zombie will appear, and all genres I stated will still be in place. I have included theories in my mind that link to my film which can be seen all over my mind map in different groups like representation, narrative, audience and genre. I will be using some techniques in other films that have influenced me like the shining where there use quick flash cuts, connoting that danger about to happen.

1 comment:

  1. Read over your writing please so that it reads more clearly. The titles of films should be in capitals and inverted commas.

    ReplyDelete